The 21st Century has opened the Doors Wide Open for entrepreneurs and marketers alike to make nice incomes from the comfort of their homes, online. But what about for the rest of the world who aren’t computer savvy?
With the widespread of internet users growing each year there never has been a better time to Earn Money Online and make money on the internet even without any Prior Training or Experience.
There are so many reasons why Making Money Online is becoming so ever popular from all walks of life. But mostly, it gives just about anyone a shot at becoming their own boss, making a nice side income, becoming a public figure, more free time, financial freedom or practically whatever you want to achieve from it.
If you have a little ambition, work ethic and imagination then you just may soon join the millions who already make money at home online.
I listed ten ways to make money on the computer by skill level 1 being the easiest and 10 the hardest
1. Online Surveys and Data Entry – This is probably one of the easiest and fastest ways to make some extra side income on the computer. Pretty much you’ll take surveys for companies, preview and try new products, shop, give opinions in focus groups and do data entry. Some people are making good money doing this but most just supplement their incomes with this method. CashCrate is (100% FREE to join) and quite easy to make money from, and here are two other similar places you may want to checkout as well Global Data Entry and Survey Scout, which charge a small amount for membership. All three companies provide you training, and all the resources you need to get started.
2. Writer – One thing all internet companies and marketers need is content. With the internet booming, makes it easy for writers (beginner – expert) to make easy money on the internet. Almost everyone with a established blog or website hires someone to help or write all their content.
Including; writing articles, press releases, content for their sites and etc…. You can also earn money online by writing for hubpages , eHow and squidoo. It’s really Simple, FREE, and Fun to do. All you do is write articles and get paid a small percentage from ads they put on them. If you were interested in freelance writing checkout these places Freelancewriting, digitalpoint and put up a ad or reply to one.
3. Google Adsense – Have you ever wondered what all those ads on some websites are or come from? You’ll usually see a “ads by Google” near them. You make money by placing these ads on your site or blog and when people click on them you will make a small amount for every click. All they need to do is click on them. NEVER click your own ads, you will be banned for life from Google. It’s really easy to start up.
If you are new to this then go here to pick a place to make a FREE website or blog and then join here Google Adsense, FREE to join as well, then just start writing about things you are interested in and correctly place the ads on your site. They should automatically match relevant ads to your content.
4. Social Media – This has grown immensely, just like the internet has in the past few years. It pretty much involves networking, helping/sharing info with others who are interested in the same thing. I will tell you right now, this method for making extra money at home will be more successful and more productive with experience, But there are many newbies in “social media marketing” SMM that are earning money daily.
If you don’t have experience then you should start off with Twitter. I believe it’s the easiest Social media platform to earn money online from. Getting twitter software like Tweet adder will greatly help you make money faster and grow an army of followers.
5. Affiliate Marketer – Market other people’s/companies products or services and make money for your successful efforts. This is one of my favorite ways to earn money online. I also do everything else on this list or have done in the past as well. All you need to do is signup and join a program. You will be given a unique url which will track all visitors and sales that come from your special link/url. Why is affiliate marketing so popular?
You don’t have to worry about anything except making sales thru your unique affiliate link. That’s about it. Everything else will be handled through the owner or a third party for transactions. Beware of joining some programs that don’t pay you after you make sales. It’s happened to me before and I was “steamed” but here’s a few of my favorite programs that are reliable, trustworthy and have a ton of products More Niche, Clickbank affiliate program, Paydotcom and CJ.
6. Selling your Services and Freelancing – Do you have any skills or knowledge you could share and make money on the internet from? This could include but not limited to SEO services, coaching, writing, selling/making websites or just about anything people need help with. Easy way to startup a little independent business on the side or Full Time Income. This is pretty easy to start. All you really need to do is checkout some freelance sites and reply or post your service. You could use sites like craigslist, sitepoint, elance or “digital point” like mentioned in #2.
7. Blogging – According to the Wall Street Journal 1.7 Million “Americans make money blogging” and more are added to that number daily. This isn’t just a Hobby anymore and the cool thing about it, especially for newbies, there’s many good programs that help you earn money blogging. This isn’t as easy as it looks. Trust me, but with proper knowledge, experience and diligence you’ll be able to become successful. Here are two legit fast track programs FREE Blog Profits Blueprint and Make Money Blogging that will guide you along the right path.
8. Ebay – I think just about everyone has bought or sold something with Ebay. This was one of the first ways for me to make some extra money online. It takes some experimenting and research but pretty much self explanatory for getting started but making good profit will take some effort and having Good Products to sell. You can sell just about anything on ebay. My two tips would be, use good keywords for your ad, especially in the title and find good wholesale companies to find popular products. Here’s my favorite site to Find Hot Ebay Wholesale Products to make more money with Ebay.
9. Start your own Business/E-commerce site – since the boom of the internet, starting your own business online or having your own E-commerce site has given many people an opportunity to live the dream. You can pretty much have any kind of online business or E-commerce website. Many people start their own Ebook, SEO, graphic design businesses all the way to stay at home moms who own their online stores that sell t-shirts and crafts. With little overhead, a virtual store open 24/7 and entire world as your store front this is a great way to make money online. Here’s a great program SiteSell to help you create a successful internet business, all in one.
10. Internet Marketer – Pretty much combines all or any of the ways of marketing and making money on the internet. This field is highly competitive, always changing environment and very challenging. But not impossible, I know of Kids who Make More Money than their own parents ever dreamed of making and Grandparents who Make Money on auto-pilot Comfortably in their Homes. The risks can be great but the rewards may be far greater.
They now have actual college degrees you can get for internet marketing and there’s online programs that train and coach you but come with hefty price tags. You could also do what millions have done before and that is learn on their own from trial and error but most will give up within a few months from frustration or run out of money just from experimenting.
You could find an inexpensive fast track program that guarantee you results but most are full of B.S. and really don’t teach you much but here’s one of the few Internet Marketing Fast Track Programs that works and may just be right for you.
I hope you got some new ideas and insight about the ways you could earn money online. Just make sure you don’t try to take on to much at one time or it’s very easy to get overwhelmed. If you have the will and determination and know that this is what you want to do, then you should find success. The skills and knowledge will come later along your journey. I’m living proof of that. Do you have any other suggestions or ideas to Make money on the internet?